- To lead the formal input of Medical Physics advice to the EANM Executive, and to coordinate the activities of Medical Physicists within the Committees and Task Groups of the EANM
- To identify areas of Nuclear Medicine practice in Europe which would benefit from formal input from Medical Physicists, by way of guidelines, standards, education and training or evaluation.
- To link to EFOMP and other EANM committees in order to coordinate work on Physics and Instrumentation topics.
- To work with existing Task Groups working on Physics topics, to support, lead and coordinate where appropriate, in conjunction with the EANM Committee and Task Group Coordinator.
- To recommend the formation of other Task Groups where appropriate to deal with identified needs.
Back to top