The EANM Cardiovascular Committee is dedicated to improving patient care by promoting research and development and by promoting the implementation of new technologies in the field of nuclear cardiology. To this end, the EANM Cardiovascular Committee tries to create and strengthen collaborations with other scientific societies.
The members of this Committee are experts in the application of (hybrid) nuclear medicine techniques to investigate the cardiovascular system.
The aims of the Committee are:
- to develop and disseminate guidelines and recommendations for nuclear cardiology procedures;
- to establish cooperation with other scientific societies, catalysing developments in molecular imaging and advanced imaging technologies applied to the field of nuclear cardiology;
- to contribute to the organisation of the EANM Annual Congress;
- to provide information in the field of nuclear cardiology to other physicians, scientists and patients;
- to provide education and training programmes for physicians and scientists interested in nuclear cardiology.
|Chair||Fabien Hyafil (France)|
|Vice Chair||Christoph Rischpler (Germany)|
|Scientific Programme Representative||Mark Lubbernik (Sweden)|
|Guideline Representative||Panagiotis Georgoulias (Greece)|
|ESMIT Representative||Christoph Rischpler (Germany)|
|Website Representative||Carmela Nappi (Italy)|
|Member||Federico Caobelli (Switzerland)|
|Member||Olivier Lairez (France)|
|Member||Samia Massalha (Israel)|
|Member||Antti Saraste (Finland)|
|Past Chair||Hein Verberne (Netherlands)|
|Observer||Erik Alexanderson (Mexico)|
The Executive Office is the referral centre to which questions and requests of any kind may be addressed. The Office answers these directly where applicable or passes them on to the relevant EANM officer.
EANM Executive Office
Tel: +43 1 890 44 27
Fax: +43 1 890 44 27-9