This Committee is made up of physicians experienced in nuclear medicine techniques applied to the investigation of the cardiovascular system.
The aims of the Committee are:
- to develop and disseminate guidelines and recommendations for nuclear cardiology procedures;
- to establish cooperation with other scientific societies involved in nuclear cardiology procedures;
- to contribute to the organization of the annual EANM Congress;
- to provide information in the field of nuclear cardiology to other physician, scientist, and patients;
- to keep EANM members ad other interested parties informed of activities of the Committee.
Back to top