Would you like to second candidates for open positions?
Then please download the corresponding form here below and return it, properly filled and signed, to the EANM Office – attn. Mrs Banin Hosseini via email@example.com before August 2, 2020 (23:59 CEST).
Please note: each Board candidate must be seconded by at least two seconders from different nations represented in the Delegates’ Assembly. Seconders must be members of EANM and shall refrain from seconding candidates competing for the same position
Download Seconding Forms
- President Elect 2021-2022 – elected by the Delegates’ Assembly
- Secretary/Treasurer* 2021-2022 – elected by the Members’ Assembly
- Committee Coordinator* 2021-2022 – elected by the Delegates’ Assembly
- Scientific Liaison Officer* 2021-2022 – elected by the Members’ Assembly
* The incumbent Board member is eligible for re-election and has indicated his willingness to stand for election to a second term
EANM members in good standing from countries with the Status of a National Member Society (or equivalent), having been member of the EANM for at least three years, may stand for election to EANM Board positions.
Since the EANM Board positions carry large responsibilities and are assigned with specific tasks, candidates need to be willing and able to commit the required time investment to EANM-related business.
|EANM Board Position||Daily business (hrs/week)||Travel days (in addition)|
|President||up to 25||up to 50|
|President Elect*||up to 15||up to 40|
|Committee Coordinator||up to 15||up to 20|
|Scientific Liaison Officer||up to 15||up to 25|
|Secretary Treasurer||up to 15||up to 15|
*for the EANM President-elect position confirmation needs to be provided for all four years in office (President Elect for 2 years plus subsequent President position for 2 years)
- portrait picture
- motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- letter of confirmation stipulating that the candidate is able and willing to allocate the time required as per above details to fulfill EANM Board duties and EANM affairs for the period in office, signed by the candidate and countersigned by the candidate’s employer or equivalent, when and where applicable
All documents must be received by the EANM Office, Ms Sonja Niederkofler via firstname.lastname@example.org in writing before August 2, 2020 (23:59 CEST).
All documents will be made available in due time to the EANM membership, eligible to vote.
EANM Internal Auditors 2021-2022
Two open positions are called for. Once per year, the EANM Internal Auditors check the EANM’s financial accounts as prepared by the EANM Secretary-Treasurer, the EANM CEOs and the external EANM accountant and provide a report to the EANM Membership during the EANM Members’ Assembly.
Any ordinary member of the EANM in good standing may apply by sending his/her CV to the EANM Office, Ms Sonja Niederkofler via email@example.com in writing before August 2, 2020 (23:59 CEST).