ESMIT eLearning platform
Due to the increasing need for distance learning in our community, we took the interruption in our face-to-face activities in 2020 as a chance to modernise our online learning offer and design a product that will enable easy, effective and quick access to your favourite ESMIT content!
Users of the ESMIT state-of-the-art eLearning platform will experience the following improvements:
- Modern, attractive and user-friendly interface
- Fully mobile-compatible
- Continuously growing course offer with new course types and innovative formats
- Increased support, including video tutorials and easy-to-understand documentation
- Network spaces to help you connect with peers from all around the world
- Streamlined learning record management, including transcripts and certificate
What is the ESMIT eLearning platform and what can I find on it?
This new system creates a single portal that houses all ESMIT educational activities:
Live webinars, self-paced and facilitated online courses, on-demand video material, course registrations and certificates are all available and easily reachable on one single platform.
We regularly upload new content and online courses, so stay tuned!
Which access plans are available?*
*Please note that VAT is not included in those prices.
ESMIT eLearning: Live Webinar & On-Demand Access Plan 2022:
The “ESMIT eLearning: Live Webinar & On-Demand Access Plan 2022” will give you automatic access to all pre-recorded on-demand material (such as webinar recordings and Congress sessions of the last two years) AND participate in all the live webinars of the ESMIT 2022 Live Webinar Series, which is CME-accredited. This plan is available for an annual fee of 50€ and gives you access to all material from January 1 to December 31.
ESMIT eLearning: On-Demand Access Plan 2022:
The “ESMIT eLearning: On-Demand Access Plan 2022” will give you access to all on-demand content on the ESMIT eLearning platform (incl. webinar recordings; no CME credits are available for on-demand content) for a price of 10€ per year and gives you access to all material from January 1 to December 31.
ESMIT eLearning: Single Webinar Ticket:
The “ESMIT eLearning: Single Webinar Ticket” will allow you to access one CME-accredited ESMIT Live Webinar of your choice for 10€.
ESMIT eLearning: Department Package Option:
A discount of 15% applies if 10 or more annual ESMIT eLearning Access Plans are purchased within one order.
How do I create an account and register?
You can easily create an account for the new ESMIT eLearning platform via the myEANM area.
- Step 1: Log in to your myEANM account and click on “ESMIT eLearning platform” in the navigation bar on the left.
- Step 2: Once on the eLearning platform, click on “Register now!” in the green navigation bar. You will be directed to the online store.
- Step 3: Choose the access plan or the course ticket of your choice and proceed to checkout.
- Step 4: Click on the link in the confirmation email to access the course and connect to the eLearning platform.
For additional information about the platform, contact the ESMIT team at email@example.com