ESMIT Live Webinar series
Easily accessible from the comfort of your own home – Get the best of ESMIT education without travelling!
Live webinars are condensed pieces of live, high-quality education which include theoretical presentations, case-based teachings, and a lot of interaction between our facilitators and our participants.
Through this series of live webinars, experts in the field of nuclear medicine will share their knowledge about various topics in an interactive online setting accessible from all over the world.
- All webinars are written and facilitated in English.
- The webinars have an average duration of 60 minutes.
- After the live event has taken place, the recording will be accessible on our eLearning platform. You can access the eLearning materials by logging in with your personal username and password or easily creating a new confidential account.
- Participants of the live webinar series will receive CME credits.
Upcoming ESMIT Live Webinars
12.11.2021 – Radioprotection in Nuclear Medicine
November 12, 2021 – 13:30 (CET)
|Target audience:||Physicists, Physicians, Technologists|
Radioprotection in Nuclear Medicine is one of the most important field that every workers have to know; with this course we intende to illustrate the fundamental principles that all the workers have to know and some tips to optimise CT parameters in hybrid imaging.
The aim of this course will be to highlight basic principles of radioprotection in Nuclear Medicine and CT optimisation in hybrid imaging.
This live webinar is accredited with 1 European CME credit (ECMEC), assigned by the EACCME
- ESMIT eLearning: Single Webinar Ticket: The “ESMIT eLearning: Single Webinar Ticket” will allow you to access one CME-accredited ESMIT Live Webinar of your choice for 10€.