Release: May 2023
Self-paced Online Course
An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
The present course aims to describe the current status, in terms of diagnosis and therapy for gynecological cancers. All the gynecological malignancies (i.e., ovary cancer, endometrial cancer, cervical and vaginal cancer) will be evaluated from the oncological and from diagnostic point of view, with a major emphasis on the role of nuclear medicine, both in diagnosis and therapy. The speakers are specialists in oncology, radiology and nuclear medicine with a clinical experience in gynecological cancer and will provide some examples that can be found in every day clinical practice.
Learn about the following topics:
- Learn about the current available therapies useful for the treatment of gynecological cancer;
- Understand the correct diagnostic flow-chart for the management of patients affected by gynecological cancer;
- Describe the potential future perspectives in nuclear medicine to face gynecological cancer, from a diagnostic and therapeutical point of view
Oncologists, Radiologists, Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Technicians, Endocrinologists, Gynecologists
No preparatory material.
- Cristina Ferrari (Nuclear Medicine – Italy)
- Giulia Tasca (Oncologist – Italy)
- Teresa Margarida Cunha (Radiologist – Portugal)
- Helen Clare Addley (Radiologist – UK)
- Rawand Salihi (Gynecologist – The Netherlands)
- Desiree Deandreis (Nuclear Medicine – France)
- Ora Israel (Nuclear Medicine)
- Ozgul Eckmekcioglu (Nuclear Medicine)
Click here to view the preliminary programme.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please follow these steps to register for this course:
- Access your myEANM account (or create a new one).
- Click on the “eLearning Platform” button in the left sidebar menu.
- Click on “Register Now!” in the horizontal navigation bar.
- You have now entered the course store and are able to register for the course in the section of online course.
Course Fee € 300.- + VAT
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card.
- Cheques will not be accepted.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the EANM Office. Telephone cancellations cannot be accepted. Substitutions will be accepted if the name and e-mail address of the substitute are sent to the EANM Office 4 weeks prior to the event. In the case of cancellation 4 weeks before the course, we will refund you the fee less a € 100,- administration charge.
After this date, we cannot grant any refund for cancellations. Any refund will take place after the respective course. The EANM will not be held liable for cancellation fees of hotels, airlines, or other means of transportation.
All cancellations due to the current COVID-19 pandemic will get a full refund (no cancellation fee applies). The admin fee waiver will be applicable up to one month after the publication of the new course dates on this website. For cancellation requests or more detailed information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.