MSK Diagnostics & Tracers: What’s New?
Release: June 2023
Self-paced Online Course
The UEMS EACCME® has accredited this course with 5 CME credits.
Bone imaging is a dynamic field marked in recent years by the appearance of new acquisitions and new tracers. Concerning benign diseases, this course will detail the new blood pool SPECT acquisitions and will provide the necessary bases for their interpretation, both semiological and anatomical. Concerning oncology, a review of FDG and non-FDG tracers will be proposed. This course includes a set of corrected clinical cases for each topic.
Learn about the following topics:
- Learn to provide the basic anatomical and semiological knowledge necessary for the interpretation of blood pool SPECT in benign diseases.
- Learn to provide an update on available bone tracers in oncological purposes.
Residents, young and experienced physicians
No preparatory material.
- David Morland (MD, PhD), Médecine Nucléaire, Institut Godinot, Reims, France & CReSTIC EA 3804, Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne, France
- Nicolas Icard (MD), Centre Hospitalier de Saint Brieuc, Saint Brieuc, France
Click here to view the preliminary programme.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please follow these steps to register for this course:
- Access your myEANM account (or create a new one).
- Click on the “eLearning Platform” button.
- Click on “Register Now!” in the horizontal navigation bar.
- You have now entered the course store and are able to register for the course in the section of online course.
Course Fee € 300.- + VAT
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card.
- Cheques will not be accepted.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the EANM Office. Telephone cancellations cannot be accepted. Substitutions will be accepted if the name and e-mail address of the substitute are sent to the EANM Office 4 weeks prior to the event. In the case of cancellation 4 weeks before the course, we will refund you the fee less a € 100,- administration charge.
After this date, we cannot grant any refund for cancellations. Any refund will take place after the respective course. The EANM will not be held liable for cancellation fees of hotels, airlines, or other means of transportation.
All cancellations due to the current COVID-19 pandemic will get a full refund (no cancellation fee applies). The admin fee waiver will be applicable up to one month after the publication of the new course dates on this website. For cancellation requests or more detailed information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.