Quantification of MPI
May 12-13, 2022, 15:00-18:15 CEST
UEMS EACCME has granted the accreditation of 4 CME credits for this event.
Dynamic acquisitions by CZT and PET will be observed and the facilitators will follow three different patients (2 on CZT cameras and 1 on PET) in real-time for their preparation, image acquisition and interpretation protocols as well as MBF and MFR calculations. Pitfalls and regulatory aspects will be covered as well in this course.
The participants will learn about:
- Cardiac CZT methods (MPI vs dynamic acquisition), regulations and QCs
- Cardiac CZT and multipurpose CZT-CT protocols for image acquisition
- Interpretation of the scans
- How to resolve pitfalls
- Measurements of MBF and MFR by CZT and PET using adapted software
The target audience includes Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Cardiologists involved in the field of coronary artery disease.
Further information will be available soon.
- Mark Lubberink
- Carmela Nappi
- Antti Saraste
- Samia Massalha
HOW TO REGISTER
The course allows a maximum of 50 participants. Registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- Access your myEANM account (or create a new one)
- Click on the “eLearning Platform” button in the left sidebar menu
- Click on “Register Now!” in the horizontal navigation bar
- You have now entered the course store and are able to register for the webinar in the Online courses section.
Course Fee € 300 + VAT
MODE OF PAYMENT
Registration fees need to be paid 4 weeks prior to the event. In case the payment is not received by this deadline, the registration needs to be cancelled. Payment can be settled by
- Credit Card.
- Cheques will not be accepted.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the EANM Office. Telephone cancellations cannot be accepted. Substitutions will be accepted if the name and e-mail address of the substitute are sent to the EANM Office 4 weeks prior to the event. In the case of cancellation 4 weeks before the course, we will refund you the fee less a € 100,- administration charge.
After this date, we cannot grant any refund for cancellations. Any refund will take place after the respective course. The EANM will not be held liable for cancellation fees of hotels, airlines or other means of transportation.
All cancellations due to the current COVID-19 pandemic will get a full refund (no cancellation fee applies). The admin fee waiver will be applicable up to one month after the publication of the new course dates on this website. For cancellation requests or more detailed information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.