The Steps to Build your Successful Theranostics Team and Facility
April 28 – 29, 2022
This Event has been accredited with 6 European CME credits (ECMEC), assigned by the EACCME.
Radionuclide Theranostics is evolving and expanding in the field of nuclear medicine in various clinical settings. Its principle is based on therapeutic interventions after imaging to confirm the presence of a biological target. However, there are several clinical and technical challenges in setting up a successful theranostics team and facility. The common challenges include logistics, supply chain, regulatory issues, and education and training. In general, multidisciplinary approaches in designing and therapeutic administration is essential to achieve the required outcome. The faculty aims to share their experience and discuss the challenges and possible solutions in developing a successful unit.
Learn about the following topics:
- Understanding the basic principles of Theranostics in neuroendocrine tumours, prostate and breast cancers.
- Current evidence and trends related to theranostic approaches.
- New or emerging targets and radioisotopes for Theranostic applications.
- Management of common technical & clinical challenges in implementing and delivering a good theranostic service.
- Training and teaching for multiple craft groups.
Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Oncologists, Physicists, Technologists, Nurses, Radiopharmacists, and Nuclear Medicine and Oncology residents.
Further information will be available soon.
- Prof Mike Sathekge (South Africa)
- Dr Cristina Nanni (Italy)
- Dr Gopinath Gnanasegaran (United Kingdom)
- Dr Lorenzo Biassoni, (United Kingdom)
- Prof John Buscombe (United Kingdom)
- Prof Pinar Kiratli, (Türkiye)
- Dr Daniela Elena Oprea-Lager(Netherlands)
- Dr José Flávio Gomes Marin, MD (Brazil)
- Richard Meades (United Kingdom)
- Dr Catia Olianti (Italy)
- Prof Tim Van den Wyngaert (Belgium)
Click here to view the programme.
HOW TO REGISTER
The course allows a maximum of 50 participants. Registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- Access your myEANM account (or create a new one).
- Click on the “eLearning Platform” button in the left sidebar menu.
- Click on “Register Now!” in the horizontal navigation bar.
- You have now entered the course store and are able to register for the course in the section of online course.
Course Fee € 300.- + VAT
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card.
- Cheques will not be accepted.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the EANM Office. Telephone cancellations cannot be accepted. Substitutions will be accepted if the name and e-mail address of the substitute are sent to the EANM Office 4 weeks prior to the event. In the case of cancellation 4 weeks before the course, we will refund you the fee less a € 100,- administration charge.
After this date, we cannot grant any refund for cancellations. Any refund will take place after the respective course. The EANM will not be held liable for cancellation fees of hotels, airlines, or other means of transportation.
All cancellations due to the current COVID-19 pandemic will get a full refund (no cancellation fee applies). The admin fee waiver will be applicable up to one month after the publication of the new course dates on this website. For cancellation requests or more detailed information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.