New ESMIT eLearning platform
We are excited to announce the launch of the new ESMIT eLearning platform on March 12, 2021!
Due to the increasing need for distance learning in our community, we took the interruption in our face-to-face activities in 2020 as a chance to modernise our online learning offer and design a product that will enable an easy, effective and quick access to your favourite ESMIT content!
Users of the brand new, state-of-the-art eLearning platform will experience the following improvements:
- Modern, attractive and userfriendly interface
- Fully mobile-compatible
- Continuously growing course offer with new course types and innovative formats
- Increased support, including video tutorials and easy-to-understand documentation
- Network spaces to help you connect with peers from all around the world
- Streamlined learning record management, including transcripts and certificate
Please note that our old platform will be retired on March 11, 2021 and all existing or previous users will be deactivated.
What is the ESMIT eLearning platform and what can I find on it?
This new system creates a single portal that houses all ESMIT educational activities:
Live webinars, self-paced and facilitated online courses, on-demand video material, course registrations and certificates – all available and easily reachable on one single platform.
We regularly upload new content and online courses, so stay tuned!
Which access plans are available?
ESMIT eLearning: Live Webinar & On-Demand Access Plan 2021:
The “ESMIT eLearning: Live Webinar & On-Demand Access Plan 2021” will give you automatic access to all pre-recorded on-demand material (such as webinar recordings and Congress sessions of the last two years) AND to participate in all the live webinars of the ESMIT 2021 Live Webinar Series, which is CME-accredited. This plan is available for an annual fee of 50€.
ESMIT eLearning: On-Demand Access Plan 2021:
The “ESMIT eLearning: On-Demand Access Plan 2021” will give you access to all on-demand content on the ESMIT eLearning platform (incl. webinar recordings; no CME credits are available for on-demand content) for a price of 10€ per year.
Sign up for an annual ESMIT eLearning Access Plan:
ESMIT eLearning: Single Webinar Ticket:
The “ESMIT eLearning: Single Webinar Ticket” will allow you to access one CME-accredited ESMIT Live Webinar of your choice for 10€.
Sign up for an ESMIT eLearning: Single Webinar Ticket:
ESMIT eLearning: Department Package Option:
A discount of 15% applies if 10 or more annual ESMIT eLearning Access Plans are purchased within one order.
Sign up for the ESMIT eLearning: Department Package Option:
How do I create an account?
You can easily create an account for the new ESMIT eLearning platform in the myEANM area.
- Step 1: Log in to your myEANM account and choose your preferred ESMIT eLearning access plan in the tab “eLearning registration”
- Step 2: Once you have completed the registration you will receive a confirmation email.
- Step 3: After max. 72 hours you will receive an email from the platform with your login details and temporary password.
- Step 4: Click on the link in the email to confirm your address and connect to the eLearning platform to change your password.
- Step 5: Proceed to the “Announcements” for further instructions and get started!
For additional information about the new platform, contact the ESMIT team at email@example.com