I’m ON – Industry Marketplace Online
We are excited to announce the launch of the new I’m ON platform.
We took a break from face-to-face congresses as a chance to modernise our online portfolio and design a product that enables users a year-round open and freely accessible network space to connect with industry in the field of nuclear medicine from all around the world.
Users of I’m ON will experience:
- Modern, attractive and user-friendly interface.
- Direct access to company representatives, new products and innovations in the field of nuclear medicine.
- Continuously growing content offer with hours of video content (e.g. Satellite Symposia).
- Network spaces to help you connect with industry from all around the world.
- Year-round open, freely accessible and state-of-the-art content.
What is the I’m ON platform, and what can I find on it?
Even before and after our annual congress, interested participants can contact companies, get to know new products and innovations in the field of nuclear medicine, and watch hours of video content (e.g. Satellite Symposia). This is possible thanks to the year-round open and freely accessible platform I’m ON (Industry Marketplace Online).
Which access plans are available?
No access plans are needed. In the last few months, we have been tirelessly working to offer the I’m ON platform year-round open and freely accessible without extra costs.
How do I create an account?
You can enter the I’m ON platform with your myEANM account (https://myeanm.eanm.org/).
If you don’t have this account yet, you can easily create a new account:
- Step 1: Open myEANM (https://myeanm.eanm.org/)
- Step 2: Create your personal myEANM account
- Step 3: Log in to I’m ON (https://www.eanm-virtual.org/en/) with your new myEANM account.
How can I – as a company – be part of I’m ON?
If you have any questions regarding the I’m ON platform and how to be part of it, feel free to contact Alexander Berger via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+4318904427).