EANM Technologists Award
The purpose of the EANM Technologists Award is to encourage Nuclear Medicine Technologists to present the abstract of their research project at the Annual EANM Congress.
Applicants need to fulfil the following requirements:
- work as a Technologist
- submit the abstract of their research project to the EANM Technologist Committee
- introduce the abstract in form of an oral presentation at the Annual EANM Congress
The Winners receive a prize money as listed hereunder:
- Best Oral Presentation Technologists: 1,250 Euro
- Second Best Oral Presentation Technologists: 1,000 Euro
- Best e-Poster Walk Technologists: 1,000 Euro
- Second Best e-Poster Walk Technologists: 750 Euro
In addition, the Nominees receive a Certificate of Achievement as sign of recognition for their participation.
The application deadline for the Tech Award is May 1, 2018. All the received papers will be subject to peer review and the ones with the most original and innovative background will be favoured.
The nominees of the accepted papers will be invited to introduce the abstract in form of an oral and poster presentation at the Annual EANM Congress. The jury will analyse carefully the contents and the overall presentation to be able to give a verdict.
The Winners of the Award will be announced on October 16, 2018 during the EANM Congress.