EANM Young Authors Award
EANM is offering an award to young authors of good quality abstracts accepted for presentation at the EANM annual congress. The purpose of this award is to encourage young and talented nuclear medicine investigators to submit their results to the annual EANM Congress and to have the financial aid to attend the meeting and present their work.
Who can apply?
- The applicant must be aged 38 years or less.
- The applicant must be the first author of the presented work
- The applicant must be a junior or ordinary member of EANM.
- At least one of the authors of the paper must attend the congress.
- Lump-sum subsidy of € 1,000 for the first author.
- Early bird registration regardless of the date of registration.
There are up to 3 grants per annual congress.
Application and Procedure:
The applicant must indicate during the abstract submission process (by ticking the relevant box) that he/she would like to apply for this award. Once the applicant is shortlisted, the presenting author will be requested to scan and email a copy of passport or birth certificate as a proof of age.
The deadline for the application will be the same as for the submission of abstracts for the EANM Annual Congress.
Once the submission of abstracts is closed, the review process will starts. After the review process, approx. the best rated 15 papers who applied for the “EANM Young Authors Award” are short listed. Those abstracts will be sent (anonymized) to the EANM Scientific Programme Committee. The 3 best rated papers will be awarded with the “EANM Young Authors Award”.