EANM Marie Curie Award
Who can apply?
- Candidates must have their regular residence in Europe.
- At least one of the authors must be a member of the EANM.
- Only work which has been done in Europe can be considered.
- The submitted paper must not have been published before the last EANM Congress; possible candidates are invited by the Congress Chair to provide testimony for this.
- A certificate must be presented, showing that legal requirements (including ethical and radiation protection requirements) were met when performing the study.
- The Award should be given to the author of the work which is, in terms of scientific quality, the best contribution at the annual EANM Congress.
- Presenting their research during the Award Ceremony.
- Marie Curie Medal and diploma handed over on stage during Award Ceremony by the EANM President
- Award of € 5,000.-, will be transferred after the Congress.
- One complimentary (& transferable) registration for the EANM Focus Meeting 4.
Application and Procedure:
- The best scored 2 abstracts from each abstract category fulfilling the MCA criteria, are selected. Those abstracts will be again blinded and rated by the EANM Scientific Programme Council.
- The best 10 rated abstracts will be once more reviewed (blinded) by international peer reviewers.
- The EANM office will notify the authors of the top 3 submissions, requesting a portrait picture, a 2-slides-presentation and their onsite presence at the Closing Ceremony.
- The Award is bestowed during the Award Ceremony of the EANM Congress by the EANM President. The decision is not open to appeal or legal action.